Authoring courses with Articulate Storyline 360 involves several steps:
1. Plan your course: Determine the objectives of your course and create a storyboard. A storyboard is a visual representation of your course that outlines the flow and structure of the content.
2. Create your course structure: Use the Storyline 360 interface to create your course structure. This involves setting up the title slide, table of contents, and navigation buttons.
3. Add content: Import or create your course content, such as text, images, audio, and video. Use the slide master to create a consistent design across all slides.
4. Add interactivity: Use Storyline 360’s interactive features, such as buttons, triggers, and variables, to create engaging and interactive content.
5. Add assessments: Create assessments, such as quizzes and surveys, to test learners’ knowledge and understanding.
6. Publish your course: Publish your course for web, LMS, or mobile devices. Storyline 360 offers several publishing options to ensure your course can be accessed on various platforms.
7.Review and revise: Review your course for accuracy and functionality, and revise as necessary.
Here are some additional tips for using Articulate Storyline 360:
- Use templates and themes to streamline the design process and ensure consistency across your course.
- Take advantage of the multimedia capabilities of Storyline 360 to create engaging and interactive content.
- Test your course on various devices and platforms to ensure it functions properly.
- Consider using branching scenarios to create personalized learning experiences.
- Use Storyline 360’s tracking and reporting features to monitor learners’ progress and performance.